Friday, November 22, 2013

Leopard on Leopard


There is so much going on in this outfit - I am not even sure that it's legal. It occurred to me to try one leopard I have (shirt which was first shown here) with another leopard I have (skirt which was shown here). They sure were way too much next to each other (predators, you know), so I separated them with a black cardigan and a belt, just as I separate our two little fuzzy predators (who love imagining themselves being leopards) when they get a bit too crazy.



I then added accessories such as the Jasper choker (bought about 10 years ago from a Chinese artisan) and an Amber ring (bought 7 years ago from a craftsperson at a Renaissance festival). The rest of my jewelry you already know very well. 
I wear a golden yellow denim jacket by Christopher and Banks. It is probably the best fitting jacket I own, and I just love wearing it this Fall. I got it in store, on 50% off sale (which made it under $30 I believe), a little while ago. It is extremely well made, stretchy, which is good if you want to emphasize your beautiful curves, and I just adore the color! I would be so happy to recommend it to my readers, although I checked out the C&B web site and couldn't find this style anymore. American shoppers can still check out stores' racks, remember that miracles happen every day, and I wish you luck! :)




Shoes, yes, I did not talk about my shoes in this post. But I am pretty tired and sleepy by now. It was a long day! I will tell you that. I will for sure talk about this gorgeous pair of booties in my next post. Promise. All right? :)

Denim jacket by Christopher and Banks. Shirt and cardigan by Lane Bryant. Skirt by Chico's. Belt via Target. Tights by Hue. Booties by Sofft. Jewelry - various places and makers, mostly old stuff :).

Location: Tacoma

No comments:

Post a Comment